Powell Makerspace - Powell, Wy, USA

Hi, I recently moved to town after spending 13yrs abroad in Poland. I’m a Wordpress developer who teaches at the Makerspace. I work with local business and teach them ‹ about › their web presence, some have sites, some just domains, I teach them what to do with them and help them develop their website and business.

I’ve also been tasked with bringing the managing of the space together technologically. It’s been Google calendar thus far.

We are a ???+ sqft Makerspace with a metal CNC machine, 3d router, old school wood lathes, electronics lab, textiles, fabrication with 5 - 3d printers, hi-tech 3d scanner, laser engraving, mini-offices/cubicles for rent and even a full -size certified commercial kitchen available for rent.

This application is the only thing I’ve been able to find that looks like it could even come close to managing our space. I’m really excited to try (to get someone else) to install it. Being in a rural community of 6500, we’re blessed with space and equipment, not so much the cash flow. Thank you for all of your hard work and making this available. Now let’s see if we can get it up and running :slight_smile:
Doug

Hi Doug,

Glad to see your enthusiasm and wish you the best for your fab-manager’s installation :wink:
Do not hesitate to share your feedback with the community or even to contribute to the project development if you have technical skills.

Have a nice day.