Rake db:setup problem on vagrant test environment

Hello dear community
when I run rake db:create (using vagrant for test to move to production) I get the following error
I have been following all the steps

rake aborted!
NoMethodError: undefined method dump' for nil:NilClass Did you mean? dup (erb):34:in
/home/vagrant/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.3.8@fab-manager/gems/railties-5.2.4.2/lib/rails/secrets.rb:29:in block in parse' /home/vagrant/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.3.8@fab-manager/gems/railties-5.2.4.2/lib/rails/secrets.rb:26:in each’
/home/vagrant/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.3.8@fab-manager/gems/railties-5.2.4.2/lib/rails/secrets.rb:26:in each_with_object' /home/vagrant/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.3.8@fab-manager/gems/railties-5.2.4.2/lib/rails/secrets.rb:26:in parse’
/home/vagrant/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.3.8@fab-manager/gems/railties-5.2.4.2/lib/rails/application.rb:399:in secrets' /vagrant/config/application.rb:30:in class:Application
/vagrant/config/application.rb:15:in <module:Fablab>' /vagrant/config/application.rb:14:in <top (required)>’
/vagrant/rakefile:4:in require' /vagrant/rakefile:4:in <top (required)>’
/home/vagrant/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.3.8@fab-manager/bin/ruby_executable_hooks:24:in eval' /home/vagrant/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.3.8@fab-manager/bin/ruby_executable_hooks:24:in
(See full trace by running task with --trace)

Hi Hanane,

It seems like a bug to me, with the last versions of FM the initial configuration files were moved from ./docker to ./setup but this was not reflected into the vagrant configuration.

I’ll fix that for the next release, but in the meantime, as a workaround, you can edit your Vagrantfile to fix that or create some symbolic links or use docker-compose instead.

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour sylvain,
Merci infiniment pour votre retou
J’ai utilisé docker mais je reçois cette erreur

en voici les logs

Salut,

Il semblerait que ta variable SUMMERNOTE_LOCALE, dans le fichier .env soit configurée sur FR alors que la bonne valeur est fr-FR.
Est-ce que tu peux vérifier cela ?

PS: J’ai mis à jour le fichier Vagrantfile sur la branche dev. Si tu veux le tester, ça m’arrangerait pas mal :slight_smile: