The Maker Depot (NJ, US) - Brian

Hello, I am a partner at a Totowa NJ, US based Makerspace. I started as a member and became a Shop Steward / Partner and help with certain aspect of the day-to-day operation of the facility.
the Maker Depot
We are a 6000 sqft Makerspace with a full wood shop, metal shop, electronics lab, fab lab (laser, 3d printers, 3d scanners), paint booth, anodizing, powder coating, CNC…

This application looks very promising for the management of the space, members, and many other activities. Thank you for all of your hard work!

En Francais:

Bonjour, Je suis un partenaire à un Totowa NJ, US basé Makerspace. J’ai commencé comme un membre et est devenu un gérant d’un magasin / partenaire et aider avec certains aspects de l’opération au jour le jour de l’installation.
[Maker Depot] (http://www.themakerdepot.com)
Nous sommes un Makerspace Pieds carrés 560+ m2 avec un magasin plein de bois, atelier de métal, laboratoire électronique, fab lab (laser, imprimantes 3d, scanner 3d), cabine de peinture, anodisation, revêtement en poudre, CNC …

Cette application est très prometteur pour la gestion de l’espace, les membres, et bien d’autres activités. Merci pour tout votre travail dur!

Hello Brian,

Thank you for this introduction :slight_smile: We Hope that Fab Manager will help you in your activities. Don’t hesitate to tell us if you have any difficulties or new ideas about Fab Manager.

By the way, I am Pascal Moutet, web project Manager at La Casemate and I am Fab Manager product owner. My english is far from being perfect but I’ll do my best to improve.

Talk to you soon.

Pascal