I am pleased to announce that we have:
Up and running! Still in test mode...
We have it running inside a server of the University of Extremadura, hosted in a virtual machine using Proxmox, with Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) as operative system.
We still have some issues to solve (some of them probably naive...):
1) We have been told that it is difficult to use docker inside a proxmox virtual machine. Do you have any experience? Do you recommend it?
2) We managed to create the database and we are changing it. How can we backup the information? We are backuping the whole VM...
3) How do we change between "test", "dev", and "production" modes? Will I preserve the information of the DB?
4) We have created several users, different roles, materials, themes... all very well!
We also created some projects, that we can see in the main page as "The latest documented projects". Unfortunately we cannot find them in the "Project Gallery" section. How can we locate the projects there?
5) We have already translated several files to spanish. If I am not wrong, we have to translate the files:
Any one more?
Once we have them translated, I think we have to change the
/fab-manager/config/application.yml file and add our files translated and with the name modified from ".en." to ".es." to the /config/locales directory. What we should do next?
Many thanks in advance! And very nice webpage